SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Selling Vinyl

melodmelod Frets: 136
I have a small but nice collection of LPs that are still sealed as they are being given to me but I don’t anticipate to have a proper hi-if system to play them any time soon. Also the guitar addiction needs to be fed... :)

So, could someone advise on the best way to approach this? Should I just post a big thread with all the items. Should I instead head to a more relevant forum?

Some of the items include fairly collectible items like Scott Walkers vinyl collection or the Who Live at Leeds vinyl and cd super duper deluxe edition ... or whatever that was called :) 

Thank you !

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1541
    imo list on here as there are some who may be interested and you will probably do better than with music Magpie IF they sell.
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
    @TheMarlin might be interested in this thread
  • melodmelod Frets: 136
    Fuengi said:
    @TheMarlin might be interested in this thread
    We have been in touch on other subject and I think he is not that interested. I might as well give him a couple if I meet Mr Gretsch:)
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8461
    How much for job lot?
    TheMarlin said:
    How much for job lot?
    I will pm you.
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12870
    If they don’t sell on here then listing it on Discogs is probably your best bet. You’ll need to do thorough and accurate descriptions of everything though, it can be a bit of a nerd fest on there. 
  • KDSKDS Frets: 246
    I’m interested, have you a list 
    edited June 2019
    KDS said:
    I’m interested, have you a list 
    For now , I am mainly interested in selling a few more valuable box sets (all sealed).

-Scott Walker : The Collection 1967-1970 (LP): 100£
    - The Beatles : The white album 50th anniversary deluxe edition (4LPs): SOLD
    - The Beatles: The white Album 50th super deluxe edition : 85£
    - The Beatles : Anthology All 3 volumes (LPs) : 60£