Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

To cover band, or to not cover band.....

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    Yeah my originals would always be a priority. For my mental health more than anything else but I miss gigging so much. It's a shame as we've been so close so many times and then it all goes wrong.

We used to be out gigging up and down the country constantly but we just can't seem to get it right these days. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Deijavoo said:
    Well, I never did have a bash at this and another good offer has come my way. Loads of gear, promotion and gigs lined up.

I just don't like most covers band music. I hate Kings of Leon, All Right Now wore thin after the eight thousandth time I heard it, etc etc.....

But, my originals band haven't really gigged in 3 years and struggled with line ups. I could do with the cash and to be somehow active. 
    If it all fails get a train down to London and me, you, @Drew_fx and @samzadgan can start our own riff-laden soundscape guitar noise orchestra.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Deijavoo said:
    Well, I never did have a bash at this and another good offer has come my way. Loads of gear, promotion and gigs lined up.

I just don't like most covers band music. I hate Kings of Leon, All Right Now wore thin after the eight thousandth time I heard it, etc etc.....

But, my originals band haven't really gigged in 3 years and struggled with line ups. I could do with the cash and to be somehow active. 
    If it all fails get a train down to London and me, you, @Drew_fx and @samzadgan can start our own riff-laden soundscape guitar noise orchestra.
    I'd be down like Syndrome.
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    Deijavoo said:

Sounds glorious!! Now that would be fun!