SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Suzuki SV650s - £600

Tone71Tone71 Frets: 628
edited June 2019 in Misc £
Looking to sell is my 2000 Curvy, will add some pics in a bit, it's currently stripped of plastics as I've been working on getting it to start.

I have used it for the last 6 years and it hasn't missed a beat, but due to a million reasons didn't get around to renewing the MOT last October and sadly left it in the garden, (mostly covered) and as a result it has been stubborn to start and is most probably needing the carbs cleaned and definitely a full service, basically things that I'm not going to get around to due to not having a workshop.

It has 34k on the clock, the plastics are scuffed on one side where the previous owner dropped it but otherwise but fully intact, it has a rear carry rack and back box, in fact I think there are 2! It has a R6 throttle tube, 1 less tooth on the front sprocket, DiD gold chain, PR3's with loads left. The battery is also new.

I'm only asking £600 as looking for a quick sale, obviously guitar/ amp trades considered.

Only issue is it will need collecting on a trailer from Epsom Surrey, the V5 and previous paperwork are all present.

Cheers all
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom