Our friend at Essex Studios is at it again.......

What's Hot
armitaanarmitaan Frets: 379
The guy is up to his old tricks, advertising this as an Kh2-vintage when theres thread on the ESP forum the previous owner highlights he had it relic’d by a guy in Bucharest
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• timmypixtimmypix Frets: 2408
    edited June 2019
    He really is a piece of work that guy. Feel sorry for the poor sods who pay his ridiculous prices and buy his tall stories.
    Tim
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ModellistaModellista Frets: 2041
    Probably the best example yet of Keith’s lies - a properly documented history of the previous sale where it was explained exactly what the guitar was. But he still goes and lists it as something else of higher value. This guy is a liability. 

Interestingly there is a screen shot of when he had it for sale 6 months ago for the more sensible price of £1.5k. It seems he’s decided truth is not for him and it’s back up to £3k. Hopefully completely unsellable now due to the truth being easily available. 
  • armitaanarmitaan Frets: 379
    Hilarious response from Keith

” yes I’m aware of the guitar nerds in their mothers basements with nothing better to do than chat about me all day. I love those jealous hoes”

keith gannon 
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

I leave it as this, most amusing

“Are you completely autistic? Does your mother know you are using the family computer without her permission? What a nut case. I bet you have pictures of me plastered all over the walls of your bedroom. How creepy and lame are you?!”

2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7160
    Just hope this thread pops up on Google searches, showing him as the dodgy c*nt that he really is. 
    Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2699
    'Right a scam artist with hundreds of positive feedback. Funny how none of my hundreds of customers (more than the people in your troll threads) totally disagree with you. No further responses are necessary Anthony. I'm sure you're late for your morning feeding and have some spittle that needs to be wiped off your mouth. Ba Bye'

'Yeah Anthony....Fred...Dave...its terrible having hundreds of badass guitars and thousands of people who like me and subscribe to me from all over the world. I could not possibly care less about your insignificant self and your petty feelings. Of course because you're secretly in love with me you will be responding to this desperately hoping to get to talk to me again. Put your clothes back on and get to work'
    0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
    'Right a scam artist with hundreds of positive feedback. Funny how none of my hundreds of customers (more than the people in your troll threads) totally disagree with you. No further responses are necessary Anthony. I'm sure you're late for your morning feeding and have some spittle that needs to be wiped off your mouth. Ba Bye'

'Yeah Anthony....Fred...Dave...its terrible having hundreds of badass guitars and thousands of people who like me and subscribe to me from all over the world. I could not possibly care less about your insignificant self and your petty feelings. Of course because you're secretly in love with me you will be responding to this desperately hoping to get to talk to me again. Put your clothes back on and get to work'
    How insecure can one guy be :'(
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Just had interesting call with essex trading standards, they have your address, details of all the sites you are currently advertising products on and were very interested in all the information provided. You may want to do a little bit of housekeeping this morning.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • Arktik83Arktik83 Frets: 431
    Judging from the responses to people questioning his ethics, he's like the Donald Trump of the second hand guitar market.  
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6398
    Love the clearly photocopied and photo-shopped Certificate of Authenticity ;)

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ftumchftumch Frets: 683
    Lol what a scumbag. 
  • skippy76skippy76 Frets: 616
    Lets hope Trading Standards do something about this guy, a proper con artist. 
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30306
    Ignore his entreaties to follow him on Facebook and Instagram. That'll learnt the narcissistic prick.
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2899
    armitaan said:

I leave it as this, most amusing

“Are you completely autistic? Does your mother know you are using the family computer without her permission? What a nut case. I bet you have pictures of me plastered all over the walls of your bedroom. How creepy and lame are you?!”

Completely Autistic ? Guy needs a slap around his head. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • PhiltrePhiltre Frets: 4175
    What a toad. Clearly has severe mental illness.
  • mbembe Frets: 1840
    armitaan said:
    The guy is up to his old tricks, advertising this as an Kh2-vintage when theres thread on the ESP forum the previous owner highlights he had it relic’d by a guy in Bucharest
    This sounds like a job for Sgt. Joe Friday