SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Fender Green thing

What's Hot
PennPenn Frets: 662
edited June 2019 in Guitars £
I’m after buying something green and Fender. Let me know what you all have. I’m looking for an AVRI Stratocaster or that sort of thing. I doubt I can stretch to custom shop but try and ttempt me. Points will be awarded for best looking guitars posted. 

I’m in South Wales, happy to travel about and hour but not much more as I’m reliant on the Mrs for a lift. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RevMattRevMatt Frets: 846
    Shame it has to be Fender as I have some awesome green stuff for sale.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PennPenn Frets: 662
    @RevMatt share anyway mate. You never know!
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2911
    RevMatt said:
    Shame it has to be Fender as I have some awesome green stuff for sale.
    Haze?
    @RevMatt haze?
    @RevMatt that is a lovely guitar. I hope someone buys it but it’s a not for me sorry. I need something single coil :) thank you though! 
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 618
    edited June 2019
    Does a large headstock put you off ? Mint surf green American Special with maple neck and Fender hard case
    edited June 2019
    Am I too fussy? @bazxkr? The specials don’t do it for me. Rude question but what are you looking at price wise? 
    I do have a big headstock 69ish strat but I can’t sell it here as it’s a collection of god only knows what. 80s fender bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan’s neck and middle, Japanese wiring, body your guess what from, neck who knows to. F logo tuners on it which look old etc..
    Penn said:
    Am I too fussy? @bazxkr? The specials don’t do it for me. Rude question but what are you looking at price wise? 

£550 plus shipping about £10-£15 I guess.  incl Fender hard case (pretty mint too) altho may take me a while to get it packed up IIRC it is a 2013

PM me me yr email addy if you want pics. Yeh, many don't like the specials. No worries if not your thing

Never understood why they discontinue the surf green and sonic blue as they are the best 2 colours in my book

bazxkr said:
    Penn said:

£550 plus shipping about £10-£15 I guess.  incl Fender hard case (pretty mint too) altho may take me a while to get it packed up IIRC it is a 2013

PM me me yr email addy if you want pics. Yeh, many don't like the specials. No worries if not your thing

Never understood why they discontinue the surf green and sonic blue as they are the best 2 colours in my book

I don’t think it’s for me mate. That is however a really amazing price for a USA made guitar and I was half tempted, but I think I’m after something a little more vintage reissue. 

Penn said:
    bazxkr said:
    Penn said:

I don’t think it’s for me mate. That is however a really amazing price for a USA made guitar and I was half tempted, but I think I’m after something a little more vintage reissue. 

No worries. There is  a peach in the classifieds, looks right up your street

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/157441/2004-avri-62-strat-surf-green-for-sale#latest

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    bazxkr said:
    Penn said:
    bazxkr said:
    Penn said:

No worries. There is  a peach in the classifieds, looks right up your street

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/157441/2004-avri-62-strat-surf-green-for-sale#latest

Yeah, I saw that. Pity it’s such a long way but thats about a 6 hour drive away and I’d prefer to meet up than post. 
  • vincechu89vincechu89 Frets: 92
    edited June 2019
    Hi I have a Suhr Classic Antique HSS in Ocean Turquoise that I’m thinking of selling, not a Fender or vintage spec due to HSS pickups but I think it could be a sensibly priced option. Drop me a PM if it’s of any interest.

edit: here’s a link to one online for spec and colour https://www.soundpure.com/p/suhr-classic-antique-pro-ocean-turquoise-metallic/19965
    Hi I have a Suhr Classic Antique HSS in Ocean Turquoise that I’m thinking of selling, not a Fender or vintage spec due to HSS pickups but I think it could be a sensibly priced option. Drop me a PM if it’s of any interest.

edit: here’s a link to one online for spec and colour https://www.soundpure.com/p/suhr-classic-antique-pro-ocean-turquoise-metallic/19965
    @vincechu89 thanks for the thought but probably not for me. Nice guitar though and thank you for the offer. :)
  • Frantic1Frantic1 Frets: 37

Good day to you....I have a Fender Custom shop 1960 Stratocaster  Relic in Surf green if you're interested...i too am based in South Wales (Caerphilly...I know but everyone's got to be somewhere!)...You're welcome to come and have a play of it if you wish.....I'm unsure how to load pictures on this site,but if you're interested I'll give you my Mobile number and I can't send you pictures of the guitar.

Gor bless.

Slight bump?
    Sherwood Green Sunday bump?