SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold . . Eastwood Sidejack ( Mosrite Clone )

What's Hot
maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 565
edited July 2019 in Guitars £
Picked this up a couple of weeks back . . 3 colour sunburst, it needed a new Jaguar type trem, new Vol & Tone Knobs and a new Roller type Bridge, all of which have been fitted courtesy of Dougie @ Treecreeper Guitars as well as a fret dress & full setup . . . . .
The parts came in at £45.00 and Dougie charged me £100 for his services which is very reasonable . .  Its been gigged so it has a little Patina, but its not abused . . .  . The neck is slim and feels very fast, plus its solid and not bolted . . . Im not after making a profit on this but it just seemed so sad to see a decent guitar go to grass for the sake of a little TLC . . . I'll post some more pictures when I get back from work tomorrow. No case or bag so its pickup only from my place near Oldham OL2 7QT . . Trade wise Im not looking for Strats or Teles  . . . but dont really know what I fancy ???
Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments