SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Modern Player Starcaster £ 550. Guild Newark St. M75 Aristocrat Bigsby £545

What's Hot
PlankspankerPlankspanker Frets: 15
edited August 2019 in Guitars £
SOLD Fender Starcaster Modern Player Semi Acoustic.

Very good condition, pro set up, low choke free action, increasingly rare. 
Strat like feel to the neck, the reissue wide Range Humbuckers pickups are particularly good, fat, bright, twangy and articulate- nice balance with the semi maple construction. Impressive build quality, nicely resonant and quite light around 7.5 lbs 

https://imgur.com/a/2dXFZIp

SOLD Guild Aristocrat M75 with professionally fitted Guild logo Bigsby set up with the excellent Bricks Biggsfix roller system fitted to the Bigsby at the Bricks workshop in Anchorage Alaska. This gives the perfect string break over the bridge and makes for a very stable trem system which stays in tune very well. 

Very good condition, though with some wear on the gold plating. Professional set up, plays great, sounds fab, frets near untouched, exceptionally light weight. Absolutely no issues, includes  original hard case, harp tailpiece, replaced Bigsby roller, truss rod spanner, case keys and Genuine 70s faux silk guitar strap with gold Schaller strap locks.

The Franz P90 pickups need a special mention, crisp, pokey, articulate and really accentuate the hollow spruce top build of the guitar.

Selling as I have a M75 Gold Top version I prefer the look of so this has been sat in its case unplayed.

https://imgur.com/a/ke343ZP

From Guild...…….
Hollow body with spruce braced top. Guild’s compact and lightweight M-75 Aristocrat model expertly evokes its predecessor of the early 1950s, with a gracefully sculpted single-cutaway hollow body specifically designed to produce the resonance of a larger instrument. Other premium features include a classic Antique Sunburst finish, comfortable and rock-solid three-piece neck and the tonal magnificence of dual Franz P90 Soapbar pickups. The welcome return of a true Guild classic. Also available in Black.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PC1971PC1971 Frets: 373
    PM'd
  • tbmtbm Frets: 585
    Yum. Someone buy this. 

Noise, randomness, ballistic uncertainty.
  • TrudeTrude Frets: 916
    I don't suppose you'd consider selling the Bigsby separately?
    Some of the gear, some idea

Trading feedback here
  • Yes you're right I wouldn't
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Would you consider disclosing where you got it from? I checked with Guild a while ago and they didn't seem to sell them separately.

Trading feedback here
  • Hi, I seem to remember Guild would only supply to within the US so I bought one and had them post it direct to Biggsfix who fitted the replacement roller then posted it to me in the UK. Hope that helps.
    Thanks sir!

@jakeolly, have you spotted this one yet?

Trading feedback here
  • jakeollyjakeolly Frets: 121
    Yes thanks , gonna continue in search for americam pateriarch version . Thanks  for the reference though 
  • Bump
  • PRICE DROP
  • bump

• bump
  • 6or46or4 Frets: 15
    Pmd