Banking Issue Strymon Mobius

Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 405
I recently sold a Mobius and the buyer has come back to say the he's not able to use the banking feature.

I have to be honest, I never even tried this option as I Strymon pedals get me all confused! Hence the sale to go back to normal stomp boxes.

Is there any way around this, should a factory reset clear the issue? Or is it done for?

Anyone with more knowledge than me....which I'm guessing is anyone, advice much appreciated.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Has the buyer said exactly what the issue is??? 

Bye!

• Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 405
    Has the buyer said exactly what the issue is??? 
    No just banking isn't working. Seems unlikely to me, I've sent him instructions which I ripped off the strymon site about resetting, which might cure it?
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
    Was it an eBay sale? If so prepare for a return request! ;-) 
    How very rock and roll
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    edited June 2019
    Was it an eBay sale? If so prepare for a return request! ;-) 
    Ask him to video the problem and send it to you? The video not the Mobius that is 
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • Sounds like bs. If the pedal is working then banking works. He is doing something wrong

Bye!

What I thought. Just a buyer relying on eBay to sort out a change of mind.

Have asked for proof. See what they come back with.
    Yeah had the request. Buyer with plenty of feeback, so thought it’d be a fairly hassle free sale.
    ebay’s problem is that it’s so heavily weighted to screw the sellers now buyers just hide behind this almost bulletproof right to request a return.
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
    Vintage-T said:
    Yeah had the request. Buyer with plenty of feeback, so thought it’d be a fairly hassle free sale.
    ebay’s problem is that it’s so heavily weighted to screw the sellers now buyers just hide behind this almost bulletproof right to request a return.
    You're right. Its essentially try before you buy but I can never understand why they don't just deal with a retailer under the distance selling regs - surely it'd be far easier to return for a refund than go through an eBay return claim....
    How very rock and roll
    Well sanity prevailed in the end. A firmware update sorted the issue and the buyer is now happy....