Neo Instruments II Ventilator - Issues/Troubleshooting advice please

benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
Asking on behalf of a friend whose had this for a long while and always complained it wasn't working right. I've borrowed it and I think I've boiled it down to the following;

- Fast/Slow footswitch does not work/operate as it should - as in it does not switch the speed at all in "normal operation" mode. 
- When in "normal operation" the rate/speed control does nothing
- Similarly for the stop switch which does not work at all either

Now, if I go into into the secondary level of controls the rate/speed does change the speed. So, at this point I think I'm in the slow setting and I think I'm stuck there as the footswitch doesn't work?

I just RTFM and found out that theres also a whole heap of modes to edit how the footswitches work and I just went through them thinking I'd found the solution but they don't seem to change the issue.

Does anyone know if this is a common problem or just a programme/mode that I'm stuck in somewhere? Also, if it is broken is there any chance of getting it fixed, its all digital so I assume not but welcome the wisdom of the fretboard.......

Thank you

How very rock and roll
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    Contact Guido at Neo Instruments. He replies within a day or two. I think you need to restore factory settings. There are so many options you’ve probably got it set to an external control. I remember something odd happening to my old one when I was modifying the settings and forgot to come out of the secondary level thereby changing other settings unintentionally. Ramp stopped there too. 
    Fantastic pedal. Best Leslie sim on the block. 
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
    lukedlb said:
    Contact Guido at Neo Instruments. He replies within a day or two. I think you need to restore factory settings. There are so many options you’ve probably got it set to an external control. I remember something odd happening to my old one when I was modifying the settings and forgot to come out of the secondary level thereby changing other settings unintentionally. Ramp stopped there too. 
    Fantastic pedal. Best Leslie sim on the block. 
    Thanks mate. I was going to email them today so it’s good to have a contact name. I agree with you that I think it’s stuck in some alternative method of operation. I went through them yesterday but didn’t bank on the external switch option so cheers for that. It’s something to look into. 
    How very rock and roll