SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(ALL GONE!) Tab books/Music DVDs. Free (+ £4 P&P)

What's Hot
TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
edited July 2019 in Misc £
Trying to free up some space & do a bit of a clear out. Already taken quite a lot of random stuff to the local charity shop, & I thought I'd offer the more music-centric stuff here.

Anything can be had for the price of postage, so long as it's been bought for personal use & not just to be sold on while someone else might genuinely enjoy it.

Anyway, I have...

Tab books
Steve Vai: Alien Love Secrets, Passion & Warfare
Muse: Showbiz, Hullabaloo, Absolution (must've sold OoS a while ago)
Yngwie Malmsteen: Trilogy
Nirvana: Unplugged in New York (a bit scruffy on the front but should clean up), The Albums (chord book, not tab)
Radiohead/Thom Yorke: Make Music With (best of the early albums), The Eraser (chords)

DVDs
Joe Satriani: Satriani Live!, Live in San Francisco (x2... No idea why I have x2)
Steve Vai: Live at the Astoria London, Visual Sound Theories
Radiohead: Live at the Astoria 1994
The White Stripes: Under Blackpool Lights
Nirvana: Live at Reading (CD/DVD version), Unplugged in New York
Michael Jackson: Number Ones

As pictures are a requirement, here.

My knee is not for sale.

Cheers.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
    It won't let me edit my original post for some reason, but I also dug out "Radiohead: The Astoria, London (1994)" and "The White Stripes: Under Blackpool Lights."

Cheers.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • trolleytrolley Frets: 89
    I'll take P & W and Alien Love Secrets please. PM'd
    The Vai books are first to go. Rest is still up for grabs. Just tell me what you want, I'll post em, and give you a postage value afterwards.

Help me free up space!

Cheers.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28347
    Doh! I'd have gone for Vai, although I couldn't possibly play that stuff. 
    Well, there's also a Malmsteen book if you really need to feel inadequate  ;)

• DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    Tenebrous said:

Anything can be had for the price of postage, so long as it's been bought for personal use & not just to be sold on while someone else might genuinely enjoy it.

Yngwie Malmsteen: Trilogy

Joe Satriani: Satriani Live!, Live in San Francisco (x1)
    Steve Vai: Live at the Astoria London, Visual Sound Theories
    Outstandingly generous and duly Wow!ed

I'm sure I'd enjoy the five things I've left in the quote above if you don't think it's off to ask for that much...
    Can do @DLM . Just PM me your postage info & I'll give you a postage costs once they're on their way to you. Shouldn't be too far from the tenner mark I reckon.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8800
    If still available, may I swipe any and all nirvana stuff for my son and his raucous mates?
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    JerkMoans said:
    If still available, may I swipe any and all nirvana stuff for my son and his raucous mates?
    Can do. DVDs & tab books? Want the chord book or not? Reason I ask is because the chord book is pretty hefty so it might up the postage costs somewhat.

Just message me your postage details & what you're after exactly, and I'll hit you up with a postage price once it's sent :+1:
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2418
    Seriously, good luck to whoever scored the Malmsteen tab.
    beed84 said:
    I got it 15 or so years back after seeing him in concert for the first time.

I still can't play shit from it :astonished: 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    beed84 said:
    @beed84 ;; I've asked for it. \m/ A little goes a long way with that. Can't bite off more than one can chew.

@Tenebrous Where did you catch him? I've only managed the once, at Frankfurt trade fair in '99. Before that, he had his wife there, and the baby in a buggy in the green room which was a portakabin-sized isolation booth for warming up. I was burnt out from two days of walking around the show and just happened to be sitting right next to the window of the booth drinking  my water. Surreal. He had the drummer in there, a bassist and two roadies. Took off his black leather trenchcoat, flung a Strat around. No hearing protection on anyone. Antonio was well swaddled, but still, looking back, it's like watching MJ dangle his child from the balcony....
    DLM said:
    beed84 said:
    @beed84 ;; I've asked for it. \m/ A little goes a long way with that. Can't bite off more than one can chew.

@Tenebrous Where did you catch him? I've only managed the once, at Frankfurt trade fair in '99. Before that, he had his wife there, and the baby in a buggy in the green room which was a portakabin-sized isolation booth for warming up. I was burnt out from two days of walking around the show and just happened to be sitting right next to the window of the booth drinking  my water. Surreal. He had the drummer in there, a bassist and two roadies. Took off his black leather trenchcoat, flung a Strat around. No hearing protection on anyone. Antonio was well swaddled, but still, looking back, it's like watching MJ dangle his child from the balcony....
    Wolverhampton. Dragonforce were the opening act. He was still class at that point.

Funny story, a few years prior to that, I had the chance to go and see The White Stripes on the Elephant tour for £8 at the same venue. I turned it down for some shit PS2 game. That gig was in the NME gigs of the year later on :cold_sweat: Mistakes were made.
    Postage wasn't anywhere near as bad as expected, so anything you want should be more than doable for £4, or if you want a lot posted, double that so I can send two individual parcels.

OP is up to date with what's left.

Cheers.
    Muse has gone. Only the Radiohead books & a few DVDs left.
    Books are all gone. A few DVDs left. Postage in the OP was for book sized packages, so should be cheaper for DVDs.

Cheers all.
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9889
    Blackpool Lights is my favourite music dvd/concert video of all time, watched it more times than I can count. Jack is on fire and the way it's shot really feels like you're there in front of them 

Somebody snap this one up!!

Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    And it's all gone. Cheers all!