SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT - EHX / Marshall Guv'nor

JadedJaded Frets: 127
edited August 2019 in FX £
Couple of pedals I just haven't used in a while. Prices include P&P, payment via PPG would be ideal. Am open to sensible offers and trades for a DM-2 or something interesting. 

SOLD - Boss Fender Bassman - bought it on a whim looking for more tweedy tones, just doesn't gel with my gear but definitely gives you that flavour. £45 

EHX Hot Tubes Nano - Great overdrive but I have two of them and don't find myself needing both at once. £30 £25

Electro Harmonix Double Muff - One of the original big box versions. I've read these are supposed to sound better than the Nano version but I have no idea if that is true? Works just fine aside from the cosmetic dings. £50 £40

SOLD - Lovepedal Les Lius - Not entirely sure I'm doing the right thing selling this as it always sounds great but I haven't used it in months and fancy trying some different tweed pedals. £150

SOLD - Marshall Guv'nor MK1 - Again, I feel I might be making a mistake in letting this go but it is just too big for my board and I can get similar sounds elsewhere. It's in rough condition cosmetically, in need of a new footswitch and the level knob crackles when being turned... otherwise it all seems to work as it should but am pricing it down due to the issues. £60 £45 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JD50JD50 Frets: 660
    edited July 2019
    Ignore my dibs on the guvnor thanks.... didn't read description properly.
    Cheerz
  • JadedJaded Frets: 127
    Haha no problem! Just to clarify for everyone, it works just fine but the switch is sometimes temperamental so I’m not sure how to price it. 
  • prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 3991
    Most important question about the Guvnor.....

does it still have the battery cover?
    prlgmnr said:
    Most important question about the Guvnor.....

does it still have the battery cover?
    It actually does! It is missing the screw so is currently taped in place as I couldn’t find a replacement 
    Bassman pedal now sold!
    Bump!
    Guv'nor sold. Hot tubes and double muff left with price drop