SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Squier Classic Vibe Custom Telecaster scratchplate

Looking for a white/mint green scratchplate from a Squier Classic Vibe Custom Telecaster; the double-bound sunburst one. Must be in very good condition.

Thanks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1631
    I should have white, parchment and mint ones that have had the protective film removed. Used for advert picture then put away. £10 delivered.
  • I should have white, parchment and mint ones that have had the protective film removed. Used for advert picture then put away. £10 delivered.
    Are they Classic Vibe scratchplate or generic ones?
    edited July 2019
    I should have white, parchment and mint ones that have had the protective film removed. Used for advert picture then put away. £10 delivered.
    Generic.

Any US/Mex spec pickguard will fit Classic Vibe guitars. You only need to avoid MIJ/MIK/Affinity Squier versions, they won’t fit.
  • I should have white, parchment and mint ones that have had the protective film removed. Used for advert picture then put away. £10 delivered.
    Generic.

Any US/Mex spec pickguard will fit Classic Vibe guitars. You only need to avoid MIJ/MIK/Affinity Squier versions, they won’t fit.
    The reason I asked was because I bought a (supposedly) MIM/MIA spec guard and it didn't fit :#

Are they the ones on the site in your signature?
    Generic.

The reason I asked was because I bought a (supposedly) MIM/MIA spec guard and it didn't fit :#

Are they the ones on the site in your signature?
    Yes.

If it doesn't fit I'll pay for return postage.