SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Mesa Boogie Mark Five 25 w head

carl999popcarl999pop Frets: 47
edited April 2020 in Amps £
Selling this amazing little amp as its surplus to my current need. 
Two channels ranging from pristine cleans to high gain leads and anything in between. Small, light and a loud 25w and much better headroom than the wattage suggest. Can easily keep up with loud drummers with power to spare. The amp is in excellent condition (dare as say as new?) comes with a cover and spanking new tubes.

The official blurb: "The Mesa Boogie Mark Five 25 head is a compact, all-tube amp with signature Mesa tones and a plethora of features making it a pinnacle of versatility. The clean and dirty channels take you through the history of Boogie, from the Mark I's boost to the Mark II and Mark IV's lead tones. Shape your tone with the legendary Boogie 5-band graphic EQ, add some ambience with the tube-driven spring reverb, and completely change the sonic personality of the amp with switchable output wattages and operating classes. An onboard headphone amp for silent practice and Cabclone DI for direct recording and cab-less live rigs round out the feature set to make the Mark Five 25 one of the most flexible amps on the market."

Could consider trading for Mark five 35w combo or Mark Five 90w combo OR can also be tempted to Fender Tweed Deluxe or Bassman with money either way. 

Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/1oGFy9PhKsdxA4H59

PRICE: £1,250 ONO. They sell new for £2,100+ and don't come up for sale that often.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• trade for my dr. Z EZG 50? all the Fender you could ever want :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • carl999popcarl999pop Frets: 47
    trade for my dr. Z EZG 50? all the Fender you could ever want :)
    Thanks for the offer - let me ponder over it. Combo? Pics?
  • ipm sent
    bumpety bump. Going to Blackpool on Friday 2nd if there anyone interested up narwth
    A gentle bump for the weekend browser.
  • jemstar555jemstar555 Frets: 84
    Fancy a nice Les Paul?

edited July 2019
    yes! And...I see you're in Liverpool...I' gigging n Blackpool on Friday so can bring the amp up narwth.
  • kerrannng!

• KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3340
    I just nabbed one of these. They're versatile, have great and useable sounds across all the modes and are loud enough for gigging if you want them to be. Then you have the wonderful weight of just 16lbs.

If you need to see/hear more, check out the Andy Timmons video with one of the Mesa guys.

GLWTS
  • Kebabkid said:
    I just nabbed one of these. They're versatile, have great and useable sounds across all the modes and are loud enough for gigging if you want them to be. Then you have the wonderful weight of just 16lbs.

If you need to see/hear more, check out the Andy Timmons video with one of the Mesa guys.

GLWTS
    agreed! 
  • Bank holiday weekend bump! 
  • BACK UP! Px for MarkV:35 combo or Gibson Les Paul (mat=ybe a black beauty with P90's?)...or A Gretch Billy-Bo Thunderbird ....but that's a long shot
  • PaulButtPaulButt Frets: 49
    No interest in other amps? I've got a sweet Bogner Shiva
  • Still got the Les Paul :)
  • PaulButt said:
    No interest in other amps? I've got a sweet Bogner Shiva
    Could be interested in a Mark V:35 combo or quite like the look of the Boogie Fillmore 50 combo but other than that I’m good for now. But thanks for the offer!
  • Sold!