Goisa Guitars in Belgium any good for fender CS style guitar?

i_b_tullochi_b_tulloch Frets: 105
I'm considering going down the fender CS rabbit hole again!! When looking for ideas I came across Gosia guitars. In my opinion fender CS makes the best relic guitars. There are other companies such as MJT who make good bodies etc too, but Gosia Guitars look pretty damn good. The issue with Fender CS is that you have very little say in the relic pattern other than the colours and different levels of relicing, and the cost is very high. To have more control over the relicing pattern you have to go Masterbuilt which to be honest is just crazy. These guys do a pretty amazing clone of some of the most famous Strats and it would seem (from not too much research) that the prices are very decent too coming in at around £2k a piece. Their guitars seem to have the correct fender body and neck shapes too - not sure how they are getting away with this. If they can copy a photo of a particular relic Strat you like and copy the pattern then you would be getting a Fender Masterbuilt guitar for £2k! Ok, its not fender, and the quality is still to be determined. However, it seems that they would be much more customisable for a reasonable price.

Anyone have any experience of these guys.

https://www.gosiaguitars.com/gosia-stonecaster

My Trading Feedback Link is here i_b_tulloch

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• NikcNikc Frets: 629
    Buy a Tokai and a belt sander ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom