SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS. 1993 American Standard Strat SOLD

BadnotesBadnotes Frets: 48
edited July 2019 in Guitars £
I picked this up a few days ago around the same time I picked up a new telecaster. I much prefer the telecaster so I thought I would move it on as I'm not bonding with it.

The guitar is in really good condition for its age, the frets seem ok although some of the finish has come off the fretboard. This guitar has the original case  and even the hang tangs!

I'm looking for around £600 ono, cash or bank transfer. Collection only from Redditch, West Midlands, although I would be prepared to meet up within a reasonable distance. 

http://imgur.com/a/vXfgGZo

I will take some more detailed photos this evening if required.

Although I will add this guitar will definitely need a restring, when I purchased it it had the oldest strings known to man fitted and I haven't gotten round to changing them! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HeelHeel Frets: 271
    Bet that’s a nice axe!
  • BadnotesBadnotes Frets: 48
    Heel said:
    Bet that’s a nice axe!
    It's definitely a really nice strat! I'm just preferring the huge neck on my telecaster.
  • HeelHeel Frets: 271
    I’ve a soft spot for ‘90s American Strats. Really playable guitars.