SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: 12" Speaker - 4ohm 20-50w (probably sorted)

Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7774
edited November 2019 in Amps £
Let me know what you have going spare, looking at mid priced models from celestion/weber/eminence etc cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
  • thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2328
    I have a celestial bn12-300s.. appreciate it’s way overkill but this is the speaker that quilter use in for a lot of their guitar amps and it’s actualy really nice
  • thomasw88 said:
    I have a celestial bn12-300s.. appreciate it’s way overkill but this is the speaker that quilter use in for a lot of their guitar amps and it’s actualy really nice
    It's a 5watt amp, but thanks for mentioning :)
  • thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2328
    thomasw88 said:
    It's a 5watt amp, but thanks for mentioning :)
    Well at least you won't be in any danger of overloading a 300watt speaker then..      Uf the amp is 5 watts pretty much any speaker is going to be comfortable with it.. so whether its 20watts or 300watts isn't going to make a difference.