Which Michael Britt profiles do I buy?

What's Hot
JonHoskerJonHosker Frets: 392
Love my Kemper and MBritt free bundled profiles.
Can anyone recommend me a great pack of his profiles? His website offers too much choice !
Thanks Jon
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2400
    I would HIGHLY recommend TopJimi instead - personally find MBritt stuff over-rated, but Jimi's stuff is bang on. Especially the Caswell Modded Marshall stuff (if that's what you're into).
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JonHoskerJonHosker Frets: 392
    Thanks 
  • I agree with @FarleyUK. With the exception of his Divided by 13 profile which I used a lot. My favourite high gain profiles were Choptones. Ironically most of the low gain and clean stuff I used was from the community, for free.
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11448

I bought one or two of the bit of everything bundles.  I prefer them to the Amp Factory ones that I got first.

It's worth signing up to Tone Junkie's emails.  Some of his stuff is very good, and there are often one or two free samples when he does a new pack.  I downloaded some Princeton profiles from him last week - although I haven't actually tried them yet.

Brian Carl is also good, and as @Jonathanthomas83 says, there are some very good free profiles.  If you haven't tried the Morgan AC20 from rmpacheco that is well worth trying.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JonHoskerJonHosker Frets: 392
    Thanks Crunchman....spot the newbie!!