Anyone heard Colter Wall yet?

What's Hot
FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
Quite extraordinary artist. Astonishingly young to sound like he does. I found his first couple of albums after some great reviews and his third one, out this year is also superb.

Prepare to be surprised.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• brucegillbrucegill Frets: 714
    Yeah, like his stuff. Was surprised when I realised how young he was. After listening to him a lot this year I’m sort of falling out with his voice now if I’m honest.
  • earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3494
    Been a fan for a while, as I first discovered him on the Chicago Music Exchange youtube channel! 

Another reason why they make the best gear demos, well if they have Colter Wall doing the occasional demo then they can't really lay a finger wrong! 
  • ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 886
    Thanks for that, great stuff. Never heard of him before.
  • koneguitaristkoneguitarist Frets: 4137
    If you look anywhere but Nashville for Country music you will be surprised at the great new music being created. 
    Check out Zephaniah O'Hora, Karen and the sorrows  and Cliff Westfall from New York for instance. 
    Cordovas is another great band. But then get down to Texas and listen to Jason Eady, Mike and the Moonpies (Getting to be the top TX band) and the wonderful Jamie Lin Wilson. 
  • BrizeBrize Frets: 5629
    Extraordinary voice given his age. I looked up an interview on YouTube to hear his speaking voice and was disappointed that he didn't sound like Alan Carr.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom