Love a bit of Iggy

What's Hot
ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 887
New album out 6th September. Really liked the last one, hope this is a belter!

https://iggypopofficial.lnk.to/Free-SingleUM?vvsa_consumer_id=10450486&vvsa_tracking=_vvsa_A1gDVusr310566
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72490
    Insurance ads not paying the bills any more?

;)

That's not really a dig, we've got about half a dozen Stooges and Iggy songs in our set :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3055
    Saw him at the Isle of Wight Festival a while back, Guitar, Bass, Drums and Iggy, a literal wall of sound, bloody excellent, Iggy was as mobile as ever and at one point climbed onto the Bass Stack and broke the Amp, the show went on but you couldn't tell the Bass was missing!
    It got fixed but aurally you wouldnt have known.....superb!
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• KeefyKeefy Frets: 2288
    I'm a long time Iggy fan. I loved Post-Pop Depression and the live album that came after- fantastic re-creation of the sound and vibe of The Idiot and Lust For Life.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14498
    Zoolooter said:
    Love a bit of Iggy
    Ah, yes, but which bit, exactly? ;)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.