SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Unique, signed, PRS McCarty Employee Model - Price drop...

ChuckManualChuckManual Frets: 692
edited March 2020 in Guitars £
Mint condition Employee McCarty, with a Private Stock quality 10 Top, in a one-off colour (somewhere between a deep raspberry pink-red and a black grape juice-like red) that I've yet to see on another PRS, in twelve years of ownership ...and a lot of looking.

A unique and uniquely configured guitar (the chrome P90 covers and clear knobs are exactly how it left the factory) that sounds absolutely cracking.

Unfortunately, this household runs a forum standard "One In, One Out" policy - and I've spotted a birth year ES330 that is calling me ...loudly.

It's currently buried behind a number of wardrobes, due to some redecorating at home, but a few more detailed photos (including the back of the headstock, with Paul Reed Smith's signature and the employee info) will follow shortly, along with all the details off the ModCat. Any questions; please feel free to ask.

£4k £3750 (includes mint condition case). A hen's teeth guitar for not much more money than a boring common-or-garden stock model - and, actually, a bit cheaper than quite a few of them I've found.

I'd rather not post, but I'm happy to personally deliver it anywhere around the wider M25 area of the south (and possibly along the M4) as the guitar does not deserve to be slung in the back of a UPS truck. The sale price will also include delivery, if I'm doing it.

It currently resides in the wilds of East Sussex - and if you fancy a trip down to try it out, you're more than welcome.
Not much of the gear, even less idea.
4reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    Have a WOW! That's stunning GLWS
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4142
    Looks lovely! Is the finish not black cherry, but without the usual masked binding and black back? i.e. a Black Cherry version of the Scarlet finish?
  • ChuckManualChuckManual Frets: 692
    Looks lovely! Is the finish not black cherry, but without the usual masked binding and black back? i.e. a Black Cherry version of the Scarlet finish?

Until I can get a gander at the ModCat, I've really no idea. I've always just called it Edible Red.  B)
  • ChuckManualChuckManual Frets: 692
    A bump before I go away for work.

I'll be back around the 4th or 5th - but, unfortunately, I'll be incommunicado until then.
  • Price drop bump - now £3725
  • I forget the Bump rule. Once every five days should be OK though, right?