SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD //2019 PRS Special Semi Hollowbody 10-Top £2800

What's Hot
WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
edited August 2019 in Guitars £ tFB Trader
2019 PRS Special Semi Hollowbody 10-Top

Just four months old and in excellent condition

Was bought from Peach Guitars for £3800 - save yourself a grand

£2800 PPG including UK shipping
Not looking any trades

Every once in a while a guitar will come along that perfectly embraces modern design, playability and tone, the end result being a guitar that is perfect for home, stage and studio. The Limited Edition PRS Special Semi Hollow is one of those guitars.

With a stunning carved Figured Maple top and Mahogany back, the Special looks every bit as good as it sounds. Similar in appearance to the John Mayer Super Eagle, it is perfectly weighted and balanced while the Semi Hollow design offers incredible resonance and sustain.

The 22 fret Mahogany neck features a Rosewood fingerboard and pattern profile, offering a warm tone and loads of sustain it feels great underhand. Proudly bearing the classic Mother of Pearl bird inlays, this is every bit the premium guitar.

With the Signature 58/15 humbuckers, you get stunning articulation and musical clarity. Comfortable in a wide range of musical situations, these pickups cover a wide spectrum of tones and always find a way to cut through the mix. In addition, the Special features a PRS Narrowfield single coil in the middle position, with a 5-way selector and 2 mini toggle switches, the tonal options are vast.

www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
1reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    Bump
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BGGBGG Frets: 689
    You need better photos, looks really plain for a 10 top, nice mind. 
    #thebatesmotelband
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    @BGG Didn't think the photos were that bad lol .. but like any guitar in this colorway it can be hard to capture the flame. Secondly - yes the top is certainly not an "in your face 10-top" .. a few more photos below for those interested

Anchorboy said:
    @BGG Didn't think the photos were that bad lol .. but like any guitar in this colorway it can be hard to capture the flame. Secondly - yes the top is certainly not an "in your face 10-top" .. a few more photos below for those interested

No they weren’t , sorry lol I just meant the flame was hard to see. Photos are very good.  
    Been having a bit of GAS for one of these. 
    #thebatesmotelband
    tFB Trader
    @BGG Drop me a DM if you want to talk - close offers considered this weekend before I head on holiday!
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14573
    BGG said:
    looks really plain for a 10 top
    The PRS rules for a 10 Top are not as hard and fast as some people imagine. It depends upon what else is passing through the workshop at the time. I would describe the narrow stripe top on my Singlecut as attractive rather than spectacular yet the headstock has a 10 scribbled on it. I sometimes wonder whether they select the 10 Tops while the maple is still blank blocks.

https://www.prsguitars.com/index.php/support/article/what_is_a_10_top

https://www.prsguitars.com/index.php/support/article/what_is_the_difference_between_a_10_top_and_an_artist_top
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    Cheers @Funkfingers ;

Interesting read. 
    I’ll have a think @Anchorboy , hopefully got a couple of things moving on next week or two. 
    Cheers. 
    #thebatesmotelband
    tFB Trader
    Bump
    tFB Trader
    Sold off forum