SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn - BURNS Red Special

What's Hot
213603213603 Frets: 3
edited April 13 in Guitars £
Withdrawn

SALE/TRADE: BURNS Red Special Brian May Signature - first ever production! I'm selling my very early example of a Burns of London manufactured model, the predecessor to the current models made by BMG. It's low serial number places it within the first ever production run of 400. Clean and great overall condition, I think the only thing to note is that one or two of the lowest frets on the treble side have come a little unseated (thanks to a combo of buyer regret and Hermes) though this is an easy and inexpensive fix (although it's inconsequential unless your hands are like hammers) - I just can't be bothered as I don't use it enough to justify it! 

Asking for £750 to reflect the repair bill and for a quick sale. Additional photos available on request!

Open to trades and part-ex both ways - mainly on USA Fender, classic Marshalls, or classic microphones; though I'm open to just about anything!

Located in Telford, Shropshire.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments