SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Ft/px one of these guitars for a new amp

What's Hot
mstill1984mstill1984 Frets: 64
edited July 2019 in Guitars £
Originally this ad was to trade all 3 guitars for something, although really I need a new amp so offering them up for trade or px for an amp individually, will still obviously swap all 3 for one item if in a rare even some one we're to offer me what I want,

ideal would be a vox valve amp of some description, just because I've always wanted one, but I know nothing about amps so open to suggestions, currently I have an old laney world series solid state which was great when I was a gigging adolescent with a cheap Japanese beater ran through it, but as a fat balding middle age man I need a nice valve amp that I seldom have higher than 1 and never leaves the house. 

Washburn j9 washington white 

Excellent condition other than the one scratch photographed, really nice guitar but I have similar instruments that I like more so it's a luxury the space I have can't afford. Finished in white with gold hardware and a washburn stamped bigsby, made in Korea by Samick is 2001, its a thinline hollow body, essentially a Gibson Byrdland copy finished more like a white falcon

Japanese es335 copy, made in Matsumoku, initially thought this was a neck replacement on a vantage but after some research I found about 5 others, general consensus around them seemed to be they were made of parts that were left about in the factory, one speculation that the necks were surplus epiphone necks, it is one piece mahogany like on Japanese epiphone rivieras rather than the three piece Matsumoku necks they are known for. Hardware was different on all of them again suggesting made of what ever was left over, this one has a harmonica bridge, pickups are not original they are vanson alnico v. All in not a collectors item but it is a lovely playing and looking semi hollow, I own another 335 I play more and I don't have the luxury of space to keep two so similar guitars

Washburn j9 washington https://imgur.com/gallery/8EhwFSK

Putting a combine value of & 875 on it
275 on the 335, 200 on the lp, 400 on the washburn

Based in margate

3 for one wise trades that still stand

Ideal would be a late 70s mustang but realistically when you put up 3 random guitars and ask people to trade for one you aren't in a position to make demands, I'm pretty open to any guitars or basses
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5099
    edited July 2019
    Good luck with the search. To be honest you’d probably be better off selling your guitars and then you’ll be in a good position as a cash buyer. I’d have thought the chances of finding someone who wants to trade their circa £900 guitar for three lesser ones, and has a guitar that you actually want, are slim to say the least.
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • mstill1984mstill1984 Frets: 64
    I agree, they are all up seperately to, but you never know, I've done it in the past and been shocked on the uptake 
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14722
    +1 for selling separately.
    Epiphone les Paul studio deluxe
    Duncan designed active pickups
    For anyone who is interested, the active DuncDes HB-105 humbuckers are based on the regular Blackouts neck/bridge pair, as opposed to either the Blackouts Metal or the Live Wire II Classic models.

Their output cable is hard-wired beneath the epoxy. No Quick Connect pickup swapping fun. No EMG-89 stacked coils "Strat" mode. So what? It's a Les Paul! Loud fun. :)

You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • mstill1984mstill1984 Frets: 64
    Cheers have changed ad, responsibly I need a decent amp more