SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Closing Down Purge - Many Pedals

What's Hot
juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
edited August 2019 in FX £
A few people on Facebook and locally knew this one was coming... Purging the vast majority of the remaining stash.

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/67458520_10157662443267160_3834816482865315840_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQlAeyrDmF2pZ1W4nTH2mJCXNlehj9r90IIJ_pXVWM6Jf3g453VVHLnMIjfJNLaJvws&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=c9f570be89de6ab17a07cf68e51460c8&oe=5DEA0F09

Ultravibe Pleasure 2000 (Runoffgroove Tri-vibe) £40

Uni-Vibe clone (rate pot is backwards…) £70

Runoffgroove Thunderbird with integrated famous noise gate £70

Basic Audio Scarab clone £60

Grind Tenebrion Reverb £60

Madbean Cherrybomb (Colorsound OD clone with the vol pot from the Powerboost) £50 SOLD

TSM680 (agressive Big Muff) £50

Maestro Filter Sample & Hold clone £120

Deux Profundis (aka: Yorkshire Echo, delay) £75

Klonpressor (Rothwell LoveSqueeze clone and Klone) £120

Supernature Fuzz (1976 Jumbo Tonebender clone / B&M Fuzz Unit clone) £75 SOLD

Zeroplex Deluxe Reverb (Multiplex delay with deep blue filtering, modulation and reverb on the repeats) £120

Maestro MP1 Phaser clone (x2) £80ea 1 SOLD 1 still available

Fuzzy Kitten (CMOS Big Muff) £60

Frantone Peach Fuzz clone £70 SOLD

Eddie Multi (Phase 90 clone + Inline 8 distortion) £80

Wet Pussy (Madbean Aquapuss Deluxe) £120

Singularity (DOD280 compressor clone) £70

Decimator clone (a bit rough) £60

Cascadia preamp distortion (GeFet version) £150

Cascadia preamp distortion (SiFet version) £150

Mid-Fi Demo Tape Fuzz clone £70 SOLD

Causality 4 Phaser (old & rough) £35

EHX Clone Theory clone (70’s version) £80

Spock’s Harp (70’s Small Stone clone) £75

Maestro PS1A Phaser re-imagining (modded to run from 9vDC and work properly with guitar) £120

Space Megaforce (Uglyface & LFO) £50

Madbean Quadrovibe & Ross Phaser clone (Ross has switchable extra stages) £80

Dominatrix (Okko Dominator clone) £100

Jen wah clone with a Gagan film can inductor but with regular taper pot (would need to swap that for an ICAR if you're being super accurate) in a modern Cry Baby shell £80 SOLD

Metal Multi (HM2, Marshall Shredmaster, Tight Metal clones. The last two running at higher voltage for more headroom) £150

Prices inc UK delivery. Can come to arrangement on multiples. Postage at cost to EU, etc.

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• vanderholmvanderholm Frets: 3
    edited July 2019
    Wow those are some beautiful pedals you've made there. Sorry to see you closing down. 
    Are there any of the fuzz type pedals that you feel would work particularly well with synths/Low-z inputs?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    edited July 2019
    Vintage fuzzes probably won't work. Fuzzes based on the muff topology might be ok, that'd include the Jumbo Tonebender. The Peach and the Demo Tape are both op-amp fuzzes so might be ok also.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16013
    juan, baby...........why is it or what is it about fuzzes that makes 'em soooooo hard tae partner up?
    tae be or not tae be
    edited July 2019
    Vintage fuzzes tend to essentially use/rely on the guitar's circuitry as part of the effect. Sticking anything with a buffer in front of them or putting them in the same circuit as an old, non-bypass wah can seriously mess with that. Adding to that a lot of them require inverted power (so can't share the same PSU as traditional effects) and that the variance of germanium transistors is so vast you need loads of the things to make up a few usable sets, then need biasing individually, makes old fuzzes an all round pain in the arse.

Silicon makes life a lot more predictable and simple. Op-amps even more so. Sure they might not hit 'that' sound, but some can do their own things that are equally awesome. My favourite fuzz of all time, and I've built loads, is the 1976 Jumbo Tonebender, which has more in common electrically with a muff than earlier Tonebenders. A lot of that is because Coloursound in the day were struggling with germs, so imagine what it's like now!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16013
    Thanks Sir  :)
    tae be or not tae be
  • UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12981
    What's the maestro mp-1 like? Not familiar with them. 
    It's a traditional phaser in that it doesn't do the speed ramping that the Stage phaser or the PS1A does. You just set it as you would any other phaser. It's a little noisy, however it's worth it as it has one of the nicest amounts of depth and sweep to it I've heard on any phaser. If you consider say a P45 the subtle end of the phaser spectrum, the P90 the next stage up, the MP1 would be the step after that. I really, really like it. It's the phaser in this (ignore the terrible demoness of this thing):

• rosskirosski Frets: 36
    Lovely selection! Pm sent 
    Responded, sorry for the delay. Needed to get over to Cleggy's and get them all weighed.
  • 6or46or4 Frets: 15
    Any filthy doomy bassy fuzz going? 
    edited July 2019
    Demo Tape Fuzz
    One of the Maestro MP1s
    Peach Fuzz
    Jen Wah
    Supernature
    Colorsound OD

All sold.

6or4 said:
    Any filthy doomy bassy fuzz going? 
    None left I'm afraid, an Ultrastoner would have done the job or a Supernature can get your there also.

The CMOS Muff is pretty big to be fair, but it's no where near as heavy in the bass frequencies as the US or Supernature. The TSM680 can do nasty quite well also.
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    edited July 2019
    Will you guys be clearing out any parts or pcbs John? I had decided to pack up all my gear then in the last week had a little free time and finished up two projects I've had sitting for over a year. It kinda reignited the fire. 
    Yeah, we're selling the lot when it comes to PCBs. Probably still have 40-50 of the things in the stash. Anything pedal specific is up for grabs also as we're bailing completely from that side of things. Not from electronics however so generic stuff that's usable elsewhere we'll be keeping (the stash is large...). I'll not be over at Cleggy's now (where all the kit is) for a couple of days. But if there's anything specific you had in mind bob me a PM and I'll forward it.
    Nothing specific John just interested in pcbs and any odd pedal related bits you guys have lying around and want shot of.
    I've put Cleggy on the case compiling a list.
    juansolo said:
    I've put Cleggy on the case compiling a list.
    Cheers dude
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1510
    Got anymore info on the Tenebrion Reverb?
  • I was after a mad professor royal blue - got anything like that I might consider? To go with one of your klons. I'm not a pedal expert
    The only thing in there that's an OD is the Klone (and you have one of those) and Compressor combo. I think all the ODs have gone at this point. 
    Dopesick said:
    Got anymore info on the Tenebrion Reverb?
    Belton brick based reverb with tone and feedback controls for changing the tone / embiggenment.