SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - 2010 Gibson Les Paul Standard

NunogilbertoNunogilberto Frets: 1679
edited August 2019 in Guitars £
https://imgur.com/gallery/Qd4GCRM

I have a 2010 Les Paul Standard with the 50s rounded neck profile, that I’d like to swap for another Standard with the 60s slim taper neck.

I’ve had the guitar a year and gigged it several times (and will again tonight). It’s in good condition overall but has buckle rash and some scratching to the back.

It has Burstbucker pickups, locking Grover tuners, the PCB electronics and a locking jack socket. No coil splitting etc - just a straight up Les Paul. Plays and sounds sweet. The finish is Iced Tea Burst.

It doesn’t come with any case candy, tags or even a Gibson case, as that’s how I bought it myself. I can provide the Gator case with it, as long as you’re providing one with yours wink 

So again, I’m looking to swap for another Standard with the 60s slim taper neck. I’m not too concerned with age or finish, or whether or not it’s chambered (mine is).

That said, I’d sell the guitar and hard case for £1000.

I’m in South Wales but don’t mind travelling. I’d rather meet up than post.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MolochMoloch Frets: 727
    Really good price.
  • NunogilbertoNunogilberto Frets: 1679
    @Darryl_Morris cheers - I’ve tried to be realistic given the buckle rash and lack of case/goodies etc. 

Bump...
  • NunogilbertoNunogilberto Frets: 1679
    Bump - nobody has a 60s neck LP standard they want to swap? :wink: