SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Furch/ Stonebridge A17-40 Archtop Hollowbody Acoustic Electric Guitar + Case £1200 (SOLD)

Allan86Allan86 Frets: 2
edited February 2021 in Guitars £
Stunning Hollowbody Furch 17 inch archtop with solid spruce top and easy playing satin finish. Hand made to the hightest standards in Czech Republic at the Furch factory. Furch no longer make archtop guitars, which is a shame really.

Includes an extremely high quality and very sturdy Blake Chicago archtop hard/soft case. Comes fully professionally set up with 12 gauge Thomastik Flat wound strings and plays perfectly.

Build quality is flawless and the neck is very playable. The natural sounding tone and simplicity really makes this guitar special. Mint condition with no dents, scrapes or fretwear. Occasional light home use only. From a smoke free home. Selling as I play mainly solid body and I have a smaller body archtop that I play more often. Never thought I would sell this one but I like to keep my gear to a minimum.

Could possibly Arrange postage at the buyers request.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom