Does such a thing exist?

What's Hot
I have limited space on my board and only one more power outlet on my supply, but I want 2 or 3 things and don't like the idea of daisy chaining.

So does a pedal exist that does Reverb, Delay AND Chorus all in one? Or maybe a pedal that does chorus and delay?

Bonus if it can be had for less than £100 used.
Just so people are aware. I have no idea what any of these words mean.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DannyPDannyP Frets: 1677
    It won't give you lots of repeats on the delay, but the Robert Keeley "30ms" will give you slapback, reverb and chorus sounds as you vary the tuning and time of the double track effect.

I have one, and it's just about my favourite pedal that I own. About £100 second hand.

On the cheaper side, the behringer DR400 gives you delay and reverb and plenty of change for a chorus. I have one for sale for £15
     https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/159461/big-pedal-clearout-cock-fight-polytune-etc-still-available
  • MattBansheeMattBanshee Frets: 1498
    Line 6 M5
  • yorkioyorkio Frets: 173
    There's a Visual Sound H20 delay/chorus in the Classifieds right now for a bargainous £35.
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2286
    Zoom MS-50G. Does lots of other stuff as well but you don't have to use it. About £75 new.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • Line 6 M5
    Does the M5 allow you to run a chorus and delay at the same time? Not a deal-breaker if you can't, but would like to be able to easily switch between just chorus, chorus/delay, and just delay as necessary.
    edited July 2019
    Line 6 M5
    Does the M5 allow you to run a chorus and delay at the same time? Not a deal-breaker if you can't, but would like to be able to easily switch between just chorus, chorus/delay, and just delay as necessary.
    Yes you can chain several effects, subject to DSP limitations, which only really kick in when you engage amp modelling. You could set up a patch with say, chorus and delay, then keep it on the 'page' for the effect that you want to switch on and off. You can also set it up to toggle through a number of patches - manual here, see p11.

The 'Vintage CE' chorus (CE1 clone) is particularly lush.

Btw mine is not for sale - just too useful!

EDIT - this comment refers to the Zoom pedal - I read 'M5' as 'MS'!
  • PetGerbilPetGerbil Frets: 175
    edited July 2019

Keefy said:
    Line 6 M5
    Yes you can chain several effects, subject to DSP limitations, which only really kick in when you engage amp modelling. You could set up a patch with say, chorus and delay, then keep it on the 'page' for the effect that you want to switch on and off. You can also set it up to toggle through a number of patches - manual here, see p11.

What he meant to say,(i believe is) "No. The Line6 M5 is one effect at a time, But the Zoom can do multi.effects."

PetGerbil said:

Keefy said:
    Line 6 M5

What he meant to say,(i believe is) "No. The Line6 M5 is one effect at a time, But the Zoom can do multi.effects."

Oops, yes, didn't read that properly - I was talking about the Zoom pedal! (I have no idea about the Line6 pedal.+
  • AntonHunterAntonHunter Frets: 920
    My Earthquaker Sea Machine chorus does a slapback thing if you vary the right settings, not really suitable for a "proper" delay pedal, but you can sort of get reverb-esque sounds from it with the Dimension control all the way up.
  • BoopDeWoopBoopDeWoop Frets: 101
    It’s totally fine using a daisy chain on things like overdrives and your tuner. Just avoid chaining high current draw digital pedals and you’ll be fine. 
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33797
    Keeley Supermod will do all three with two being available at once.

MD Effects High Tide is worth checking too, to see if it covers what you are looking for.
    ISP Impression as well, although it is kinda large.

Eventide H9 of course, but it is expensive.
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26581
    It’s totally fine using a daisy chain on things like overdrives and your tuner. Just avoid chaining high current draw digital pedals and you’ll be fine. 
    ...and fuzzes.
    <space for hire>
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4920
    If you've got a tuner pedal, they often have a power out.
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26994
    edited July 2019
    yorkio said:
    There's a Visual Sound H20 delay/chorus in the Classifieds right now for a bargainous £35.
    That's an awesome pedal for the price of a round of drinks*...! 

*(in London, if you have lots of friends, or in Singapore/Dubai/Hong Kong if there's just 2 of you..)
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31589
    That depends, my Planet Waves tuner didn't like being daisy chained, it generated loads of digital noise. 
  • vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3672
    Zoom MS50G or MS70CDR. Can be had for peanuts second hand and you get a huge number of other cool effects as a bonus.
  • newi123newi123 Frets: 860
    yorkio said:

*(in London, if you have lots of friends, or in Singapore/Dubai/Hong Kong if there's just 2 of you..)
    Funnily enough, I am selling this, and the OP has now bought it....... I regularly work in Dubai and Singapore - looking forward to funding hopefully 2 g&t's........
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • newi123 said:
    yorkio said:

Funnily enough, I am selling this, and the OP has now bought it....... I regularly work in Dubai and Singapore - looking forward to funding hopefully 2 g&t's........
    Glad it's funding exceptional taste :+1: 
  • newi123newi123 Frets: 860
    newi123 said:
    yorkio said:

Glad it's funding exceptional taste :+1: 
    And glad to be allocating your hard earned cash to approved sources........ 

• DopesickDopesick Frets: 1508
    edited August 2019
    For delay and chorus this looks like great fun - some of the Idiotbox stuff looks great at not too shabby prices. Pretty sure Joes Pedals stocks them.