SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

335 Gig bag wanted

munckeemunckee Frets: 12494
I need a padded gig bag for a 335ish guitar, not looking to spend loads, anyone have one they want to move on or can recommend a cheapish one which is decent.

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2246
    I had this issue a while ago, i got a Stagg STB-10 SA bag of ebay in the end. Was £20 ish and fine for transporting my 335-alike. 

Obviously not hardcase/expensive soft case standards but it does the job for shoving it in the car and moving etc.. was better than i was expecting.
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12494
    LuttiS said:
    I had this issue a while ago, i got a Stagg STB-10 SA bag of ebay in the end. Was £20 ish and fine for transporting my 335-alike. 

Obviously not hardcase/expensive soft case standards but it does the job for shoving it in the car and moving etc.. was better than i was expecting.
    Cheers that's the sort of thing I'm looking for, keep the dust off and can take out of the house in.
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12494
    In the end I decided to get a 20mm padded one as the 335 always feels a bit more vulnerable than fenders, bought this one:

https://www.stringsdirect.co.uk/accessories-c2/gig-bags-hard-cases-c840/electric-guitar-c842/cnb-335-semi-acoustic-guitar-gig-bag-p11232

Turned up last night, feels pretty good quality and the guitar seems well protected - snug fit.