SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: EVH Wolfgang Special - MIJ hardtail stealth ebony

dariusdarius Frets: 669
edited August 2019 in Guitars £
EVH Wolfgang Special Stealth HT
Made in Japan (by Fender)
All stock. 2011 serial number so one of the early production runs of the hardtail model. Not sure I would dare to call it 'rare' but you definitely don't see many around the UK.
TuneOMatic hardtail bridge AND a locking nut. Double locked stability! (or mega hype marketing of course).
The fine tuners have enough range to get to DropD so don't need a D-Tuna.
'Stealth' black.
Ebony fretboard. Vintage size frets. Not to everyone's taste but very speedy.
Low friction vol pot, High friction tone pot.
EVH Wolfgang pickups.
And the very, very good EVH hard case

An area of typical buckle rash for age and an area of polishing on the front, the matt finish has become shiny around the arm rub region. It's been used and gigged. Looks great, plays great, recent pro luthier setup. The saddles had a slight earthing issue which has been fully sorted (there is a thread somewhere on here about it)

My main guitar is an EVH Wolfgang. I got this one to run a hardtail version but all I did was prove I really am a FloydRose guy, so would like to move this on and prevent it gathering dust. More sustain on this version than the FR (I AB'd them for fun). Sounds lovely into an EVH 5150III. If you hadn't guessed, I quite like EVH gear.

Looking for £500 ono. Collect from Derby. Try before buy.
Trade considered if - natural unfinished neck - superstrat - FR - giggable bulletproof reliable.

Hopefully this flickr album is public and visible:

Cheers
D

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• gregmgregm Frets: 49
    Had one of these and sold it, regretted it ever since. Would you consider delivery by courier? Cheers
  • dariusdarius Frets: 669
    gregm said:
    Had one of these and sold it, regretted it ever since. Would you consider delivery by courier? Cheers

yes, non-preferred and you'd have to give me a while to sort. Would need to get confident on packaging required and insurance etc. I've shipped bikes but never a guitar.
  • KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1332
    PMd