SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender 1983 Super Champ £775

DoctorfunkDoctorfunk Frets: 67
edited August 2019 in Amps £
Super Champ from the 80's in good condition, all original including the foot switch. The only trade I would consider would be a Princeton Reverb but not a reissue.

https://imgur.com/dKdf6ym
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• veldt666veldt666 Frets: 83

Yes, I have 2, (One is now a head /1 X 12 Cab ) + modded footswitch options.

Great amps & astounding, when slaved.

• danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2701
    Rivera amps are where its at!!!!!
  • Bump
  • DaveB666DaveB666 Frets: 85
    If any Super Champ owners need some of the Super rare 6C10 valves this amp has then let me know. I have the original Fender one and four NOS in boxes. GLWTS for a great amp.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14583
    veldt666 said:
    Great amps & astounding, when slaved.
    Used to run the Line Out of mine into the Normal Channel of my mate's Rose-Morris era VOX AC30. Monster!

I still have my Super Champ. If I ever get the problem in its tone control circuit fixed, I would use it more often.

The only trade I would consider would be a Princeton Reverb but not a reissue.
    I'm surprised that you did not stipulate a Princeton Reverb II from the Rivera era. :)

If you don't need built-in modulation, the Cornell Romany Plus does a pretty good blackface sound through its lower gain input socket. (There used to be a separate model with modulation called the Romany Pro.)

You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.