Strange Dream

What's Hot
munckeemunckee Frets: 12356
Last night I had a dream I was going to some event with a small group of celebrities including Simon Cowell and Morecambe and Wise.  For some reason we were on a coach and made a stop in a really rough area, not sure where reminded me a little of Tooting.

The coach drove off as there was nowhere to park and had seemingly got lost, suddenly we were surrounded by an angry mob and took shelter in a corner shop which was about to close but stayed open after we bribed them.

While I was getting a pick'n'mix, because well you would in the situation, Ernie Wise announced he was going out to talk to the mob to calm them down.  Ernie was wearing full liberace style stage outfit with frills.  The last part I remember was me desperately trying to persuade Ernie that he would be torn limb from limb by the mob if he left the shop.

So what does that mean then, not sure if it's a coincidence but we had a chinese take away last night from a place we have never tried before and I ordered the speciality which was called simply "Wandering Dragon"....
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26993
    Have you been taking magnesium (or maybe it's in the food?!). That shit will give you fucked up dreams. Decent deep sleep though, nightmares aside.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30290
    Means you should stop eating cheese before bedtime.
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7106
    That's fascinating, I've had some interesting(?) ones myself, I once had Roy Hodgson teaching me how to mine rock salt.
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WolfetoneWolfetone Frets: 1479
    Last night, I dreamt that I was an assistant to Boris Johnson and sitting at a top table answering questions from a large crowd of people. Boris then went off to cook a fried breakfast for everyone in the room. 

Very odd.
  • fobfob Frets: 1430
    There is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets and maketh known to munckee thy dream and the visions of thy head upon thy bed:

You need to get your priorities in order! You were messing about with sweets, bribes and Ernie Wise and you could have spent all that time talking to Eric Morecambe.
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24803
    What was Eric Morcombe like? He’s someone I would have loved to have met.
  • JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1527
    Dont worry about it. I dream about a fanny and a pair of tits all the time. The angry mob is my inner frustration from being married and the pick n mix is just a pipe dream as i am usually at the back of the queue for sweets in our house...and food and money... etc Its a wonder i get any sleep at all .... Disclaimer... I dont really believe Simon Cowell is a Fanny or Morcambe and Wise are a pair of tits. Though i did know a girl who called her Fanny Simon and one Tit Eric and the other Tit Ernie....
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7287
    It's not significant until you get you're third Ernie dream. 
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    JAYJO said:
    Though i did know a girl who called her Fanny Simon and one Tit Eric and the other Tit Ernie....
    Could be embarrassing if you talk in your sleep and mention feeling Eric and Ernie whilst porking Simon