SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

W.T.B gibson standard or blank bell shaped truss rod cover

mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
as per title 1st post on here but done a lot of deals on music radar ,nice to be here ,looks great site
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5073
    A few on eBay for under a fiver...
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    hi thanks but only ones I can see is Gibson type ,they look a bit meh ! there is a nice standard one but its £13.99 :-O
  • surfguy13surfguy13 Frets: 133
    I think I have one and if so you're welcome to have it but I'll need to check tomorrow..... don't want anything for it. If I don't get back to you PM me as my memory is appalling!!  :)
    cheers mate
  • surfguy13surfguy13 Frets: 133
    Absolutely no idea where the truss rod cover is......turned everything inside out but I know I have one somewhere that came of a LP.  I will keep looking today and get back to you if/when I have any luck......
    no probs I will leave till sunday then if not il have to go with the £13 one thanks anyway ,mark
  • Try Axesrus. Less than £4 and free delivery.