SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Vintage VS6 Vibrola - £265 *Withdrawn*

dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5875
edited August 2019 in Guitars £
Following all the praise for the Vintage brand here, I took a look at the website last week and this pretty little thing turned my head. I’m not a HB kinda guy but I saw a great deal online and ordered it. 

It arrived today and I’ve been playing it tonight. I’d say the glowing reviews are largely justified, going on this one and it fits nicely into the modern crop of budget guitars that are well finished and nice to play. Comfortable neck, good fretwork, smooth tuners, the trem works well and it stays in tune.

So if it’s a bargain, looks gorgeous and plays well, why is it listed here? Very simply, I’d love to buy the AC4 HW listed in the amp section. Always wanted one and letting this go would go a long way to making that happen. 

I’ll grab some pics when I get in from work tomorrow but it’s basically a brand new one of these 

https://www.jhs.co.uk/products/guitars-folk-instruments/electric-guitars/vintage/vintage-reissued-electrics/vintage-v6-reissued-vibrola-tailpiece-gun-hill-blue

So while the AC is available, for £265, it’s all yours. Or if you want to cover the shipping, I’ll put it back in the double box and send it off to you. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8082
    These are lovely guitars!  Would take this myself if I had any spare cash left. 

@dazzajl is a great chap to deal with, he’s won many friend in these parts!
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5875
    Thank you sir, some very kind words. 

Looks like I’ll be at my desk till late but I will take some pics in the morning, in case anyone was waiting. 

Although now the prize I was after is off the table, so there’s no need to sell it anymore