SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Musicman Guitar Hardcase SOLD, Warwick Rockcase Pedalboard SOLD and Large Terralec equipment bag.

kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1157
edited August 2019 in Misc £

First up we have a Warwick Rockcase 23000b pedalboard. I’ve been using this up until very recently to house my Fractal AX8. This is an excellent quality compact pedalboard flightcase. 

Now surplus to requirements. Internal measurements are: 

44.5cm x 39.5cm x 10cm

All surface Velcro is present and correct in the base, the latches all work it’s in very good condition with only minor marks from use.

£30. Can be posted at cost (£5). SOLD

Musicman Guitar hardcase.

In overall good condition with superficial marks from being used. All the latches work. The ribbon which holds the lid at a 90 degree angle when open has came loose, therefore the lid opens fully out. Probably an easy fix to re-attach the ribbon. This case came from my Axis Supersport but I believe these cases are universal and fit most standard Musicman models.

Looking for £40. Can be posted at cost (£10) SOLD

Terralec padded equipment bag.

Very sturdy and large equipment bag. Could be used for a number of different things (Cables / lights etc) This has 2 removable Velcro partitions which can divide the internal of the bag into 3 portions. Also has small front zipped pocket. The bag measures:

762mm x 365mm x 365mm.

I bought this for the specific purpose of transporting 2 small foldback monitors but never actually got round to using it. So it’s never been used and is in brand new condition.

£15 Can be posted at cost (£3)

http://imgur.com/gallery/cHOoHF5  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments