SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Marshall Origin 50 Combo 50w/10w/5w £350

What's Hot
jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2472
edited August 2019 in Amps £
I bought this in the recent Peach sale for a bargain £399, it’s as good as new and has had about 1 hour of play time only. I want to buy a matching cab for my newly acquired Matchless head so sadly have to sell this now! 

It really is a great sounding Marshall amp and takes pedals very well. Footswitch included, switchable effects loop and boost. 

£350 firm

Collection preferred from Farnham, Surrey but if I can find a box i’ll post for £20. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2472

Bump! I know low wattage is in vogue but in case you didn’t know this amp scales down to 5w! High power 50W, mid power approx 10W and low power approx 5W. This is a bargain Marshall
  • davrosdavros Frets: 1334
    According to the manual, low power mode seems to be 0.5W. Either way, with a pedal mine still sounds great through a 4x12 at volumes that won't wake sleeping kids.

GLWTS!
  • BarnezyBarnezy Frets: 2182
    These aren't just great amps for the price, they are great amps. I've got the 20c but kind of wish I'd gone for the 50c now.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Bump