Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

do les pauls and dc juniors look daft on 6"4 blokes?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4724
    I'm a real short ass at only 5ft 7 inches...jeez I'm so envious of you 6ft plus guys!! When I posted my first YouTube vid with my 69 Strat, one viewer thought my Strat looked bigger than a regular one. That was deflating! Lol
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22857
    Voxman said:
    I'm a real short ass at only 5ft 7 inches...jeez I'm so envious of you 6ft plus guys!! When I posted my first YouTube vid with my 69 Strat, one viewer thought my Strat looked bigger than a regular one. That was deflating! Lol
    I'm 5'6" but I like my height (or lack thereof).  I don't play guitar in public so it's irrelevant really, but I've decided it's probably inappropriate to buy Vs or Explorers.  I like 336s rather than 339s and I like LP Juniors.

Strats do look big on me but you know what they say, dark colours are slimming - I like maple-board Strats in dark colours.  Although I do also have a white one.

Warmoth make a 7/8-size, 24-3/4"-scale Strat and I like the idea of one of those, but you have to have a 24-fret neck which I don't particularly want.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2897
    Voxman said:
    Strats look and feel huge on me too! Teles are ok but still a bit long in the neck. It's pretty much Jrs, SGs, Mustangs or similar for me to be comfortable.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom