SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Greco LP Custom White 1990

JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8797
edited August 2019 in Guitars £
Having a back to Zen monster clear out... take advantage while I meditate ॐ

Cracking Made in Japan LP Custom Which I scored on here about 6 weeks ago, with replacement hand made BG USA pickups which apparently retail around the £200 mark a pair.  Plays faultlessly with a very very low action, and it sounds great too. In great condition for a 29 year old, a few minor marks here and there but nothing major or structural.

Weighs in at 9lbs 8 oz and the neck is closer to  60's than 58., very comfy to play.

With a nod to the ‘sales pitches you hate’ thread, she plays like butter, with vintage mojo toanz and yours for precisely what I scored it for, viz. £525.  Except it's now sold.

I don’t have a case for this one, although could use my own to haul it somewhere, so it’s collection only please from my home in sunny Barnet/office in Holborn/ meet up somewhere central London. Bring a gig bag!

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7236
    edited August 2019
    Ooooh I liked that 6 weeks back , like it just as much now. 

Lovely Randy Rhoads look to it.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8797
    Thanks Con: it is gorgeous, but I’m all of a sudden seized with the urge to strip this ludicrous collection right back...
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4202
    Cracking Les Paul, it was my old one, really does do all that a good LP  Custom does 
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8797
    On hold...
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer