NGD Bacchus LP

What's Hot
designerseye88designerseye88 Frets: 987
edited August 2019 in Guitar
After its first gig on the weekend I'm super happy with this Bacchus Classic series LP I picked up the other week. The quality on this thing is right up there. I've stuck in my set of DryZ's and it sounds fantastic. 

For anyone looking at Les Pauls I would strongly advise to consider Japanese LP's, they're making some fantastic stiff at the moment. This guitar cost alot less than a recent standard and these Bacchus models have similar specs to custom shop models (long tenon, one piece backs etc).

0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7158
    Noice 
    Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5442
    Stunning - in fact almost as nice as a genuine Harley Benton. Many congrats!!!
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • very very nice. They make some great stuff. Maybe it's just the photo, but I like how dark orange & red the whole top is, which tends to be a Japanese thing on LP types.
    Hope you're enjoying having it.
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
    Looks really very nice. Did you buy it new or used? 

There is a guy who imports these and sells them who lives close to me but never tried one. 
  • SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1954
    Yamaha, Bacchus & FGN are just great.

Tokai can be great, but you can't buy blind.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • very very nice. They make some great stuff. Maybe it's just the photo, but I like how dark orange & red the whole top is, which tends to be a Japanese thing on LP types.
    Hope you're enjoying having it.
    Yeah i agree, this one has a lovely colouring and top. I know its new and all but its a great guitar, the build quality is excellent and rings like a bell. It's definitely started a bit of an addiction to more obscure japanese brands as you get  alot for your money. 

• Fuengi said:
    Looks really very nice. Did you buy it new or used? 

There is a guy who imports these and sells them who lives close to me but never tried one. 
    I bought this one used, I think the classic series was only made between 2011-2012 so they're quite rare although their is another for sale on this forum. I was after a flame top though so went for this one, besides a tiny mark on the body its pretty mint. 
    I would definitely do your research before buying one as currently theirs a few different models of which some are not made in Japan.
  • BlaendulaisBlaendulais Frets: 3325
    Nice to see they write bacchus on them as well  =)

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom