SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Rocketfire - M1926 Strat. SOLD

What's Hot
CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4284
edited August 2019 in Guitars £

Absolutely superb guitar, I have another with Rosewood board, both equally incredible, but a very expensive purchase means I need to sell some gear. This is not a lesser guitar than the other one, in any way shape or form, I just tend to prefer rosewood. Will be truly gutted to see this go.

These were built fully in house from scratch from the best materials. I have had a pretty long list of strats over the years, Custom Shop, Haar, LSL, Suhr, Anderson, etc. etc, and these are imo the best. It's an absolute tone machine, the Total 60's pickups are a level above everything else I have tried. Weight is 7.3lbs, perfectly balanced. Really resonant, probably helped by the fit of the neck pockets, which as you may be able to see in the pic's are always insanely tight. I took the neck off my other one, and really struggled to get it out. Not sure it needed the bolts.

Lovely quarter sawn neck, really straight grain as you can see in pics, and neck has a lovely profile. Slightly asymmetric, really fits the hand well. Guitar is perfectly set up, spot on intonation and sounds in tune everywhere on the neck, trem is floating with 4 Raw Vintage Springs, never, ever goes out of tune. I added some Highwood Saddles, just because they are amazing, beautifully engineered and comfortable for palm muting.. Originals will be included.

This has a proper nitro finish, no strange undercoats etc. It is not pristine, starting to wear nicely, few bumps here and there, finish starting to sink into the wood. It will just keep looking better and better as it wears more.

Definitely a Strat for life for someone, nobody would be disappointed with this guitar. 

Full spec. sheet can be seen below. Original G&G hardcase included.

£1,150 including insured delivery. No trades. Total and utter bargain for a guitar of this quality.

SOLD

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4284

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I know these aren’t that well known but they are killer guitars. I have the same pickups in my Strat and they sound immense. I’d have this off you if I actually needed a second Strat!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4284
    Agreed Will, the Total 60's are top drawer. The hype is real.

Another little bump, and price drop.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2809
    That is a class, quality guitar.  A steal at that price too.
  • Z28Z28 Frets: 40
    Gotta say that's pretty tempting. Great price too! 
  • donnerdonner Frets: 48
    PMed!
  • I bought a Rocketfire P413 from @CloudNine ; and love it.  
    It was as described and as good a tele as you could hope for.
    Those Rocketfire pickups are brilliant.