SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Studiomaster XS 8 Club mixer and Zoom R16 8 track recorder

The Studiomaster is only 5 months old and still in warranty and has not got a mark on it. It's been used in it's custom hardcase only and includes the manual and an IEC lead. Great little desk for smaller band setups, DJs or acoustic gigs. Has bluetooth playback and recording to either SD card or USB stick built in. These are £140 ish new currently, and I've still got the box and manuals. Selling with hardcase for £110 ono

Zoom R16 live 8 track recorder, which has 8 combo inputs along the back, L&R out to speakers or desk and s headphones out for monitoring. These things are fantastic! Dead simple to record, playback, overdub individual tracks. Built in fx from reverbs to drives for guitars etc. I've had some great results with this. Can also be used as an audio interface. Standalone it records straight to SD card, then just pop the card into your computer and drag the tracks into your DAW. I'm including a 32gb SD card, power lead and the hardcase shown with foam inserts. There is a slightly tatty manual too, but the digital one is easier to follow and readily available. Selling with everything listed above for £220 ono 

I've listed these elsewhere at slightly higher prices. Collection from Huddersfield or can arrange to meet. 

I'll post if you cover the cost and insurance.

May be interested in trades, particularly a portable 2x10 bass cab, thinline tele or anything else interesting guitar or amp wise.

Try me! 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments