Comments

• TINMAN82TINMAN82 Frets: 1846
    It’s definitely a buyers market
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MikeSMikeS Frets: 2133
    edited August 2019
    Is it really a bargain though?...

Collection only.

There's one on our forum classified section that's original, plus comes in a hard case, plus comes delivered

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • notanonnotanon Frets: 607
    I have a 2016 which I bought on offer brand new at £499. That year was slated for poor quality control. Mine needed full fret work and nut sorting to get it to a quality guitar.

Didn't cost alot but I can imagine some people would get cheesed of and sell them.
  • KeikoKeiko Frets: 993
    Are prices generally coming down on these later les paul studios then due to poor quality in comparison with say the 90's versions? It was not long ago you could only buy a neck repaired les paul studio at that kind of price. I guess nowadays you have the 'faded' version etc.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • HenrytwangHenrytwang Frets: 471
    I think I the selling price was about right. I bought a brand new one during 2016 for around £450. Although 2016 wasn’t Gibson’s finest year for QC the guitars I’ve seen have been OK, some just lacking proper attention to detail but easily sorted out. My 2016 LP Studio plays well and sounds great but the matt finish is pretty basic.
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1994
    I had my 90's studio for sale for ages at this price and didn't get any interest untill after I'd decided to keep it. Maybe people just don't want Gibson's any more.... :P