This chap's honesty almost makes me want to buy it (EBay)

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72323
    On the bright side, unlike any other mini-pedal I've ever seen it has a roll-bar to protect the knobs and make it slightly harder to accidentally adjust the least useful knob on the pedal (why do they always have the least useful as the only one you can turn easily?) or press on the controls and push them straight through the top of the casing, when you're trying to turn it on and off with something fifteen times the size of the actual pedal...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 951
    ICBM said:
    On the bright side, unlike any other mini-pedal I've ever seen it has a roll-bar to protect the knobs and make it slightly harder to accidentally adjust the least useful knob on the pedal (why do they always have the least useful as the only one you can turn easily?) or press on the controls and push them straight through the top of the casing, when you're trying to turn it on and off with something fifteen times the size of the actual pedal...
    A few of them seem to come with those handy bars - the Hotone ones do I think as well. 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom