These are really nice...

SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1949
I've been watching a few videos of these and I think they're great! The perfect inbetween tone of rawk and sparkle...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH2Vl0ZeKDY
I learnt on one of these too:

http://harmony.demont.net/images/0/H27_bass_02.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3497
    edited August 2019
    I've been interested in the new Harmony guitars for quite a while, mainly down to being after a LP style guitar with a half Tele bridge/ master vol/tone as well. 

They are going to be pricey though, as they are being built in the Heritage factory. 
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5426
    I've been interested in the new Harmony guitars for quite a while, mainly down to being after a LP style guitar with a half Tele bridge/ master vol/tone as well. 

They are going to be pricey though, as they are being built in the Heritage factory. 
    They are around $1200 USD stateside - *extremely* reasonable IMO considering the spec!

No UK dealers on board yet though. :(
  • barnstormbarnstorm Frets: 630
    I emailed Harmony to ask when they expected the Juno to be available because I've always fancied something H44-ish with a smaller neck. Asked whether they had any UK/EU dealers lined up also. Crickets so far.

Lots of (internet) people seemed to be disappointed by them when they appeared at the shows, because they aren't much like the old ones at all, in truth, but that's mostly a good thing in my book.
  • SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1949

Yeah I like the LP style and I prefer the goldfoil tone to P90s etc.

Just the amp and guitar sound brilliant alone.
  • DanielsguitarsDanielsguitars Frets: 3297
    tFB Trader
    I'm just going wood shopping to make a telepaul, you'll have to give it a bash when I'm done, alder body les paul maple neck it's having a tele bridge and control plate, probably staple p90 neck 
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)
  • earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3497
    I'm just going wood shopping to make a telepaul, you'll have to give it a bash when I'm done, alder body les paul maple neck it's having a tele bridge and control plate, probably staple p90 neck 
    I liked the other TelePaul Special you made, the Limba one with Mojo P90's.  

Yeah, please give me a shout when you get around to doing it.  
  • DanielsguitarsDanielsguitars Frets: 3297
    tFB Trader
    I liked the other TelePaul Special you made, the Limba one with Mojo P90's.  

Yeah, please give me a shout when you get around to doing it.  
    I think my normal special kicked it's arse, just didn't do it for me, it's hung up on my workshop wall unloved 
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30291
    I've got a lovely little Harmony acoustic that's my second favourite acoustic. I don't know what model is it coz it's old and without any labels or markings but it's excellent.
  • barnstormbarnstorm Frets: 630
    A Sovereign, I’d guess - they have a great reputation.
  • Andy79Andy79 Frets: 888
    Sassafras said:
    I've got a lovely little Harmony acoustic that's my second favourite acoustic. I don't know what model is it coz it's old and without any labels or markings but it's excellent.
    Probably a faint in stamped model number near the neck block, inside on the back 
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2530
    edited August 2019
    I would love to try one of the old H47 Stratotones