SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

My little amp clearout sale!

What's Hot
Modulus_AmpsModulus_Amps Frets: 2576
edited August 2019 in Amps £ tFB Trader
Hey guys, I have decided to clear out a few of my personal amps as I have way too many.

First up is this Gryphin 18w head only - £600 ONO
Built this amp in 2014 and it has been up and down to guitar shows all over the UK. Classic Marshall 18w tones.

Some marks on the custom vinyl covering but generally in good condition.

I have a matching cab with 2 x G12M greenbacks fitted that compliment the amp very well, not looking to sell it, but if the offer was there then I would consider it.

Secondly, I have a 15w WEM Dominator Bass Combo with 15" speaker £250   SOLD
This is actually a dark horse of an amp, sounds really good with guitar, more Blackface fendery in tone, cranked up gets you into Stevie territory.
Recapped and has Vintage glass fitted, come with roadworn look!

Lastly for the moment, I have a Tweedle dee Deluxe head and cab that I will be moving on next month (£650 for the head). it is based on the tweed Deluxe circuit that Dumble used, it is in the studio right now, but once finished I will be selling it as I need to build a combo version.

Collection or Courier delivered at buyers expense
Paypal payment

Pictures to follow

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments