Are the Ditto series of loopers the be all and end all?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6391
    VJIves said:
    Surprised the Digitech Jamman range hasn't had any love shown yet. Having used various Boss and TC loopers previously, the Jamman Stereo is the one I've found the most intuitive, especially for toggling between loops on the fly.
    Plus SD cards .... ;)

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ewalewal Frets: 2584
    Another vote for the Jamman - ability to save and recall loops is key for me. The Ditto doesn't do that.
    The Scrambler-EE Walk soundcloud experience
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6871
    zepp76 said:
    mrkb said:
    I’ve got an unused RC3 sitting in a box I’d sell for £80.
    @mrkb Thank you for the offer, I would have definitely gone for it but I've just had a nasty council tax bill in the post today that needs paying and it's left me flat on my arse broke. The only way I can get the things I want is through trade now. Sorry.

OK no problem, hope you get back on your feet soon..

Photos are here is anyone else is interested:-

https://imgur.com/a/uUoTXJ3

Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72407
    VJIves said:
    Surprised the Digitech Jamman range hasn't had any love shown yet. Having used various Boss and TC loopers previously, the Jamman Stereo is the one I've found the most intuitive, especially for toggling between loops on the fly.
    I’ve just got one of the two-pedal ones.

Suffice to say that having tried all the Boss models (I do like Boss... but all their loopers are too difficult to use either because they’re too limited or too complex) and my old favourite the Akai Headrush E2, this is the one I should have got in the first place. It’s as intuitive to use as the Headrush but with the features and connectivity of the newer Bosses.

The one single disadvantage of it is needing a 9VAC 1300mA power supply.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein