SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Pedal Clearout - All sold! Mods, please lock/delete.

GarethFlatlandsGarethFlatlands Frets: 1
edited October 2019 in FX £

Carbon Copy has sold elsewhere

Old school analogue delay with optional modulation. Up to 600ms delay time.

No box or instructions.

Pedal is in very good condition, the only blemish is a slight rash by the mix control which should show up on the picture. Velcro (hook side) on the bottom, but this can be removed. Used by me for a gig in early August after a few years sat on a shelf, and it works as it should. This is the pedal I didn't want to sell as it sounds so great, especially knowing my delay needs are now going to be provided solely by a Line 6 M5 which is great, but not this great. Best price I've found for these new is £140.

£90 ONO. No trades.
Based in Sheffield, but I can post in the UK for an extra £5.

First dibs on here, but this will be going on Ebay next week!

IMG_20190820_125846

IMG_20190820_125855

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GarethFlatlandsGarethFlatlands Frets: 1
    edited August 2019

No box or instructions, although I don't think it came with either originally.

Asymetrical clipping overdrive/distortion. One of the older models from when Fredric Effects made these in 3 flavours, the beige model uses NOS Russian MP16B Ge & standard 2N3904 Si transistors, Russian KD514A silicon diodes. The switch toggles the clipping diodes for more versatility. This pedal is very transparent compared to other OD/Dist pedals I've tried, and was my main pedal for light to medium dirt before I made a BYOC Blues Driver clone and used that instead. The pedal is in good condition, there's a few bubbles on the paint and velcro (hook side) on the bottom. Discontinued now, the new models start at £95 so an asking price of £60 ONO. No trades.

Based in Sheffield, but I can post in the UK for an extra £5.

IMG_20190820_125904
    IMG_20190820_125914
    edited August 2019

No box or instructions. This is the big boy, not the smaller Jr pedal so check you've got the pedal board space for it. I've stupidly boxed it up before checking to see whether it has the taper switch inside to adjust the volume swell. I can't find anything online that says they added it in a later model revision so it should do, but I can't confirm it. It works great, I used it at a gig recently for the first time and it was very useful to ramp up loudness across sections and to make ridiculous swells during one song. Dusty inside due to the open construction but otherwise good condition. Velcro (hook side) on the bottom. I can't see one of these for under £100, including 2nd hand once fees and postage are involved, so this is a bargain at £80 ONO. No trades.

Based in Sheffield, but I can post in the UK for £8.

IMG_20190820_130058

IMG_20190820_130115

• preston61preston61 Frets: 690

Great pedal bud, but best practice is, if you have multiple items to sell, to put them in to one sales thread and not a new thread for each item

All the best with the sales

edited August 2019
    Thanks Preston, I put the 3 posts up and then remembered about bundling them into 1 thread. I've messaged Ttony to ask him to delete them so I can make a single new post with all 3 items in.

Edit - Thanks Roland for consolidating the threads!
  • The 'please save me from ebay' bump!