SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted: nice 2x12 or 4x10 cab (trade for my guitar)

What's Hot
RevMattRevMatt Frets: 835
edited September 2019 in Amps £
No need for an amp now but cab required...

I'm looking a nice valve amp, preferably a compact head (15-30 watts) or maybe a 1x12 combo if something suitable turns up - I guess I'm thinking Victory, Rivera or Mesa, something of that ilk, but am open to ideas. I like nice cleans and something with a decent amount of gain, preferably 2 switchable channels, and preferably reverb.

Actually, the perfect amp is the Carvin V3m that I just sold to settle my credit card bill so now I need to replace it!

No cash to spend, so am looking to trade my Rob Williams Strat - this guitar owes me (and I think is worth) around £1000, although you'll see from the ad in the guitar section I've priced it to sell less than this (currently £875).

I would consider a straight trade for the right amp, or preferably go for an amp with slightly lower value to take a little bit of cash my way.

I'm in Nottingham, so a face to face reasonably locally would be nice.

I have plenty of info and pictures of the guitar but here're a couple of tasters...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments