SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD PLEASE FIRE THIS THREAD INTO THE SUN FOR IT HAS SERVED ITS PURPOSE.

What's Hot
joetelejoetele Frets: 952
edited October 2019 in FX £
Up for grabs: 
  • Hotone Trem - from their tiny Skyline series, bought the other week from here but no longer need as another pedal is covering my trem needs. These pedals are tiny but very useful. Has a 'Hard' switch for a more choppy trem. Asking for what I paid.  £30 posted

---------------------------SOLD ITEMS BELOW----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Boss PW-3 Power Wah, nice smaller-footprint wah with two tonal options, made of metal too. £35 posted. SOLD
  • Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, good condition, no box but good condition. No velcro. Now £30 posted NOW £25 POSTED SOLD
  • OBNE Mondegreen -great 3 mode delay with mod, octave and trem. Comes with box and candy. £100 posted - WITHDRAWN
  • Boss DD-3 Delay - the label has come off so can't tell the age but this one is quite old and battered, but still works. Lovely delay, the industry standard. Not the long chip version, but the v3. No box.  £35 posted SOLD
  • Digitech Hardwire DL-8 Delay - cracking multi-function delay that uses lovely Lexicon algorithms. Velcro on bottom but can be removed. No box, £60 posted.  NOW £50 posted SOLD
  • Behringer SF300 Super Fuzz- supposedly a Boss FZ-2 clone, with two fuzz modes and a handy boost function. Bought brand new recently and only used once, just downsizing the board. £18 posted SOLD
  • Ibanez Mini Delay -fully analogue mini delay with huge time knob that responds brilliantly to tweaking. Does that epic oscillation thing, as well as lovely warm, degrading repeats. My favourite analogue delay by miles. Much more present and lively than the old AD-9 too. No box. £50 posted SOLD 
  • Danelectro FAB Chorus - genuinely lovely chorus despite the cheap price - and at full depth it becomes more of a vibrato. Plus it has a mix knob!! Not enough choruses have a mix knob. £15 posted SOLD
  • Boss OD-3 Overdrive - beautiful tones from clean boost to nice transparent drive. In decent condition with some age wear. No box.  £40 posted ono. SOLD
  • Danelectro Reel Echo - I'm going to regret this one -  really great fun tape echo simulator with sound on sound mode, and a time fader which can be used to create really trippy effects. Set out to look a bit like an old tape unit too!  Lots of options between the switches and dials to completely change the tone, time and length of delay too. I've replaced a couple of the knobs on it, and there's a bit of dust here and there, with some wooliness when turning the knobs, but still works fine. £60 posted. NOW £55 POSTED SOLD
  • Fender Marine Layer Reverb - stunning reverb from Fender with Hall, Room, and two Special modes - Shimmer, which is really subtle and musical, and Modulated, which is far better than the one on the Boss RV-5. Has a 'dry kill' switch too, and illuminated markers on the dials. Fender's best pedal in my opinion. I think the box has gone but I'll check. £65 posted NOW £60 POSTED SOLD
  • Boss BD-2 Blues Driver- one of my favourite ever overdrives, with box and manual. £45 posted NOW £40 POSTED SOLD
  • Ibanez PH7 Phaser - from the highly respected stomplock series, this is a really nice phaser that can do subtle to more extreme. I found it really musical and tasteful, and much nicer than other phasers I've tried including the Small Stone and the Boss PH-3. £45 posted  NOW £40 POSTED SOLD
  • Vein Tap 'Murder One' Killswitch - momentary non-latching (hold down or tap on for stuttery goodness). £10 posted  SOLD
MUSIC: Pale Blurs
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments