Kotzen Strat and Tele

What's Hot
Has anyone got both the Kotzen Tele and Strat?
I have the Tele and love the neck, is the Strat neck the same/similar?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BlueLizardBlueLizard Frets: 4
    edited September 2019
    Yep, Kotzen Strat & Tele here. Both have the same 12” radius, jumbo frets and satin finish, but the Strat is not quite as chunky as the Tele neck. Impeccable MIJ fit & finish.

Very comfortable; probably my favourite production Fender S&T models - with a few electrics & hardware mods, which I’ve done to both.  Would still love a Beck Strat too though!

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks @BlueLizard , exactly what i needed to know
  • No worries  ;)
  • jeztone2jeztone2 Frets: 2160
    I’ve owned both. The Strat is 1/2” shallower. I actually prefer the Tele neck and ended up selling my Kotzen Strat. But I think Large C is a poor description for the Kotzen Tele. It’s more of a U. 

Also I think the Tele is the better design of the two. It just seems more versatile to my ears. Definitely my desert Island electric if I had to pick one. 
  • jeztone2 said:
    I’ve owned both. The Strat is 1/2” shallower. I actually prefer the Tele neck and ended up selling my Kotzen Strat. But I think Large C is a poor description for the Kotzen Tele. It’s more of a U. 

Also I think the Tele is the better design of the two. It just seems more versatile to my ears. Definitely my desert Island electric if I had to pick one. 
    Thanks mate, the strat is on its way to me, hopefully i like it as much as the tele