SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Liquid Sunshine clone, Greer Lightspeed, Wampler Pantheon, Snouse Blackbox Stage Pro Mod

What's Hot
smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 669
edited October 2019 in FX £
Need to clear some space, and after an afternoon of overdrive pedal battles, the losers are on the block!

First up is my Liquid Sunshine Mk2 clone with extra’s.

Built by @handsomerik from this very forum, and it’s impeccable! Soft switch footswitch, top mounted jacks, nice blue LED, toggles for bass/treble and different clipping options

£45 posted

Next up is my Greer Lightspeed in Moonshot Silver. Absolutely stunning drive pedal. This very nearly made the cut! I’ve barely even used this since I got it. Immaculate apart from the Velcro. Boxed with all the candy.

£165 posted, via PayPal gift SOLD

Snouse Blackbox Mk2 Stage Pro Mod. Recently bought from the forum, more as an itch that needed to be scratched than anything else. Absolutely brilliant pedal with tons of options. Currently on back-order everywhere I believe. Mint and boxed, and only about 5 weeks old

£140 posted, via PayPal gift SOLD

And lastly for now, Wampler Pantheon. Another fabulous drive pedal, which was good to A/B against the Blackbox. Great condition, have the Wampler bag but no box etc unfortunately.

£120 posted, via Paypal gift SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Blimey! Some top drawer pedals here, if these are the ones that missed out do you mind me asking which ones made the cut? 
  • Blimey! Some top drawer pedals here, if these are the ones that missed out do you mind me asking which ones made the cut? 
    Pretty much a Kingsley Jester, Thorpy Peacekeeper and a Nobels ODR-1, as well as a couple of boost pedals as my amps have nice OD sounds already :)
  • Nice! Top drawer set of pedals all round. Not going to get a bad sound out of any of them so was worth spending the time seeing which blend of them worked best for you. GLWTS, no one will be disappointed in any of these! 
  • Still managing to hold onto your Boss SD-2? You’ve sold some great OD’s GLWTS 
  • Still managing to hold onto your Boss SD-2? You’ve sold some great OD’s GLWTS 
    Yep, still got it and using it from time to time! It’s on my small board for jamming in the house or when I can’t be bothered lifting the big board to practise 
  • The Friday “please buy my stuff so I don’t need to deal with plums on Facebook any more” bump
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Lightspeed sold! 
  • Pantheon sold!
  • Blackbox sold